As lockdown restrictions begin to ease, businesses and individuals in all sectors are facing the challenges of resuming business head on. The maintenance of social distancing guidelines and the implementation of the necessary health and safety measures will be extremely challenging, which is one of the primary reasons we introduced our own online course options.
For many this will be a relief however we recognise that for some, particularly for those who have been furloughed without full pay and those that have lost their jobs/contracts, this will be an extremely difficult period.
So, we thought it was time to run a free competition to lighten the load just a little.
We are offering the chance to win a £399 Goldcross Training voucher – the voucher can be used in a variety of different ways i.e. you can take one course or you can take multiple courses (up to the value of the voucher) and you can spend it on either ‘online’ or ‘classroom’ based training.
Importantly you don’t have to be an existing Goldcross customer, the competition is open to all – so whether you are:
- An existing; tradesman, specialist, operative, labourer or first aider
- Someone who is thinking of entering the; construction, rail, engineering or safety related sectors
this may be an ideal opportunity for you to cover your current training expenses or perhaps take those first steps in gaining the required qualifications to enter a new industry/sector.
How can You win?
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
- Like the Goldcross Training ‘Facebook Page’ (note page not post, but happy with both if you wish) – visit: https://www.facebook.com/GoldcrossTraining/
- Scroll down the page to the one of our recent competition posts
- Share the post and ‘tag’ two friends in the comments section of the post.
Terms and Conditions
The voucher will valid for 12 months and the winner will be announced on 31st July.
The voucher can only be redeemed against a Goldcross Training provided training course.
The voucher has no redeemable ‘cash value’ and can only be redeemed by the named winner of the competition.