Goldcross Training Response To Coronavirus (Covid-19) Outbreak
23 March 2020
As we have previously stated it is our intention to keep both our current and future Clents/Delegates fully informed of the actions we are taking as a company in order to provide for the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
Our first priority has been and continues to be, the safety of our staff and delegates. After further reviewing the current situation we have decided that it is in the interest of everyone’s health and safety to suspend all of our courses until Monday 20th of April in line with government guidance and recommendations.
We fully appreciate that this will be a disappointment for many individuals however, we would like to reassure you all that all current bookings will be honoured and that we will do our utmost to ensure that they are transferred to a date that is suitable to you at the earliest opportunity.
We would also like to reassure you all that we will re-open for business as normal, as soon as practicably possible, in line with Government guidance – Of note is that our online booking system will remain fully functional throughout this period.
This will without doubt be a very difficult period for most companies and individuals however we all owe a duty of care to each other and we would hope that you our customers understand our reasoning in this respect.
Most importantly please keep yourselves and your families safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to Goldcross as soon as practicably possible.
17 March 2020
In light of the current Coronavirus outbreak, we are continually reviewing our practices to ensure they are in line with the advice provided by Public Health England.
We have produced a statement about the pro-active measures companies can take to reduce the impact and limit the spread of Coronavirus within their operations.
The current status of our courses is as follows:
1. In-House Training
- We continue to offer in-house training throughout the UK.
2. Classroom Training
- We are continuing to run classroom courses throughout the regions.
- We are working with our venues to monitor the advice around providing classroom training.
Precautionary Measures Implemented:
- All desks will be provided with individual cleaning materials to wipe desks/pens, etc.
- All delegates will be required to use the same mug for refreshments throughout the day in order to reduce potential cross contamination.
- All delegates will be expected to wash their hands each time they enter the training venue and at regular intervals throughout the day.
To discuss an existing booking please contact: email@example.com
For new bookings please book online as normal, call 0800 6906120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor the outbreak and adapt our procedures in line with Public Health England advice.