CITB, First Aid, IOSH, NEBOSH and NVQ Training
Accredited Health & Safety Training Courses
Tel: 0203 633 5505
Armed Forces Covenant.
Goldcross Training are proud signatories to the Armed Forces Covenant.
It is a pledge that together we acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
We provide discounted rates on a range of Health and Safety courses including; NEBOSH, IOSH, CITB (SMSTS, SSSTS, etc) on behalf of service personnel, veterans and their immediate families, feel free to contact us on: 0203 6335505 for further details.
The Armed Forces Covenant
An Enduring Covenant Between
The People of the United Kingdom
Her Majesty’s Government
All those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces of the Crown
And their Families
The first duty of Government is the defence of the realm. Our Armed Forces fulfil that responsibility on behalf of the Government, sacrificing some civilian freedoms, facing danger and, sometimes, suffering serious injury or death as a result of their duty. Families also play a vital role in supporting the operational effectiveness of our Armed Forces. In return, the whole nation has a moral obligation to the members of the Naval Service, the Army and the Royal Air Force, together with their families. They deserve our respect and support, and fair treatment.
Those who serve in the Armed Forces, whether Regular or Reserve, those who have served in the past, and their families, should face no disadvantage compared to other citizens in the provision of public and commercial services. Special consideration is appropriate in some cases, especially for those who have given most such as the injured and the bereaved.
This obligation involves the whole of society: it includes voluntary and charitable bodies, private organisations, and the actions of individuals in supporting the Armed Forces. Recognising those who have performed military duty unites the country and demonstrates the value of their contribution. This has no greater expression than in upholding this Covenant.
Section 1: Principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
1.1 We Goldcross HSEQ will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved.
Section 2: Demonstrating our Commitment
2.1 We recognise the value that serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business and to our country. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisation, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
- Actively supporting the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process; working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) to support the employment of Service leavers;
- Supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners; partnering with the Forces Families Jobs Forum where feasible; and providing flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- Supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces; granting additional paid/unpaid leave for annual Reserve Forces training; supporting any mobilisations and deployment; actively encouraging members of staff to become Reservists;
- Supporting our employees who are volunteer leaders in military cadet organisations, granting additional leave to attend annual training camps and courses; actively encouraging members of staff to become volunteer leaders in cadet organisations; supporting local military cadet units; recognising the benefits of employing cadets/ex-cadets within the workforce.
- Actively supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities;
- Supporting Armed Forces charities with fundraising and supporting staff who volunteer to assist;
- Offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces community and Veterans;
- Promote training and further/higher education opportunities for Service leavers, ex-Service personnel and their families.
2.2 We will publicise these commitments through our literature, on staff notices, and on our website, setting out how we will seek to honour them and inviting feedback from the Service community, our staff and our customers on how we are doing.
Price Match Guarantee
We will price match any identical course in the same region. (Our prices inc. exams & books)
We run courses from venues across the south, south east, midlands and online.
Many courses run over the weekend or as day release specifically to fit around your work schedule.
We have successfully trained many thousands, of now qualified, delegates.
No Hidden Extras
Prices are fully inclusive of registration fees, publications & exams.
High Quality Teaching
Practically experienced Trainers in your chosen field of study.
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get in touch to respond to your query.