This month we are giving you a chance to get your SSSTS training course absolutely free!
Importantly you don’t have to be an existing Goldcross customer, the draw is open to all – so whether you are:
- An existing; tradesman, specialist, operative, labourer, supervisor, manager or first aider
- Someone who is thinking of becoming a supervisor in the; construction, rail, road, utility, engineering or safety related sectors
this may be an ideal opportunity for you to cover your current/future training expenses or perhaps take those important steps to gaining a supervisor qualification.
How can You win?
The draw will run from Sunday 01st through til midnight on Tuesday 31st May and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
- Book a 2 day SSSTS course via the Goldcross website for any time over the next four months (May – August 2022), either with a deposit or full-payment.
That’s all there is to it.
The Prize Wheel
We will be using the ‘Wheel of Names’ to determine the winner and the video recording of the ‘wheel spin’ will be broadcast on our social media pages on Monday 06th June.
Terms and Conditions
The winner and prize:
- will be determined by ‘chance’ using the ‘Wheel Of Names’.
- the ‘wheel of names’ will be spun by an entity independent from Goldcross and also witnesed appropriately.
Entry into the draw:
- Only those bookings for which Goldcross have recieved payment (deposit or full payment) will be entered into the draw.
- One entry per delegate booked on an SSSTS course will be allocated i.e. bookings with 4 delegates will receive 4 entries.
- The name of the person (company, entity) making the booking will be the name entered.
- Should the winner have paid in full for the course they will receive a full refund, covering the cost of one delegate, in full.
- Should they have only paid the deposit, Goldcross will cover the cost of one SSSTS course, for one delegate, in full – subject to its standard terms and conditions.
- The value of the prize will not exceed the cost of:- one 2 day SSSTS course.
Goldcross provides this draw in good faith and accepts no responsibility for any: loss, error, misunderstanding or misrepresentation that may arise as a result of it’s provision.
Please don’t keep it to yourself – ‘Spread the word’ on social media and let your friends know about the draw.